Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
G'Day mate
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys & Gals,

Anyone running the Techlusion FI module on their Rod? Any thoughts on its performance, ease of installation and use etc?

Looking at their web site, it looks pretty easy to install and set up and the price is pretty attractive too. It doesn't seem that a lot of guys on the forum are using it, but if anyone is, can you give me your opinions on it...

Cheers

Smasha

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
Smasha,
Thats was a Very good easy to use product that I made really good rwhp with.My Buddy was one of the OWNERS in the company now!It has dissolved"Partnership" but they still make a Very User friendly piece! :kaz:

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
Smasha,
Yes infact they also make the DFO Box and another one for other company's .They then put their own Lable on it!It's a Great"For the Price"Basic Tunning Tool!If you don't plan on getting to CRAZY it's a Easy way to go.If you Plan on Really getting Serious the RT"Group Purchase" is the Best way to go.It's 10 times more complicated,but it does allot more. :diablo: Find a Local shop with a Dyno and go have some FUN! :diablo:

·
G'Day mate
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks again Kaz, yep, i think i might give one a try...i don't ever intend to race my Rod, just want to be able to up the fuel to match some more free flowing pipes.

Thanks for the advice.

·
Greg/Moderator
18,951 Posts
Da-Smasha....If you wait untill the guys get there RC tuners on I think there will be a bunch of pcr3 for sale.

·
G'Day mate
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yep, thats a good point VrodG.....ahhh, decisions, decisions....but how much more can the PC3r do than the Techlusion does? I realise you cant load maps into the Techlusion, but it looks pretty easy to set up yourself.

For someone thats not looking to squeeze every last HP out of their bike, is there much value spending the extra $$....

·
Greg/Moderator
18,951 Posts
If you change your pipes and air cleaner this is the easiest... imoa. With this you will able to down the map that you need for your set up.

·
G'Day mate
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ok, thanks for the input....guess i'll just have to weigh up the choices....BTW, i'm going to have a go at "self modding" my pipes too...I've read yours and Chads posts on the subject and i think i can probably do it....which is why i want some type of FI box soon...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts