Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Steve
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, my tins should be sent out tomorrow from Josh and Brianne. Just wanted to give you an idea of how it turned out. If everything goes right should have the seat completed and the whole thing ready for some nice pics in about a week. Thanks JEIllusions! :notworth: Enjoy!

Attachments

·
Registered
553 Posts
PHATVROD said:
Well, my tins should be sent out tomorrow from Josh and Brianne. Just wanted to give you an idea of how it turned out. If everything goes right should have the seat completed and the whole thing ready for some nice pics in about a week. Thanks JEIllusions! :notworth: Enjoy!
Woof!!!!!
That is amazing fine, I love their products and wish I could afford to take my bike out like that... That is beautiful indeed...

·
Premium Member
1,031 Posts
WOW!!!! That is amazing. Love it! He does some awesome work.

·
Steve
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes, he did an exceptional job. I'm pretty much a control freak when it comes to my bike so giving direction and letting them run with it was very difficult. But, as always he pulled through and did something that I have absolutely no complaints about. I just can't wait to see it in person and in the sunlight. I actually went up and visited his shop during my vacation and the orange we picked out is stupid bright!

·
Living Free...
11,581 Posts
:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: Awesome!:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

·
Registered
5,869 Posts
Very nice!!! Josh definitely does first-class work!

·
iTrader Technician
4,467 Posts
Steppenwolf said:
Very nice!!! Josh definitely does first-class work!
:them:

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
What was the total price? I'm working on a paint scheme, but need his magical touch.

·
That U in my mirror?
1,511 Posts
Nice Paint! I'm waiting to hear from Josh on my design. The skins are primed already, we just need to settle on the look. Seeing your skins gets me excited about mine. Someone posted here a couple days ago about the wait. When you see the final prodcut from Josh you appreciate what he does and the wait actually becomes tolerable.

·
Steve
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Regarding the price, there are a lot of different things to take into consideration and I would not want to speak on behalf of JEIllusions and their business. I believe there was a thread out there before regarding his pricing and the discount he provides forum members so therefore I will have to plead the 5th.

However, I can tell you that I can't wait to see the paint for myself in person. I had him do a ghostrider front fender and my own creation of a rear fender to match. You will all see the pic's as soon as it's put back together.

·
1130cc Ninja
3,972 Posts
hell yeah those are gonna be wicked!!!!!

cant wait to see some pics of them installed!!!

·
Jr. Lifetime Premium
357 Posts
Very nice PhatRod!! :notworth: I have my order in... just waiting for mine to start. How long did the whole process take?

·
Billy
3,464 Posts
:notworth: :notworth: :notworth:

·
Kicking cancer's ass
969 Posts
That just might be the best airbox scheme I've seen so far. Can't wait to see the whole bike.

·
knit whit
1,413 Posts
Nice job Josh! My airbox and fender should be here Friday so I can bask in the glory as well.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts