Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordered one with part # I got from this group. It does not fit. What is the corect part # and/or does Harley make one yet?

·
ELMO
74 Posts
I picked up one the same p/n thy have on the forum and it fit fine, actually looked better on muscle than any other model I have seen with it. hopefully you can get something figured out.

Sam

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bra

You get a part #?

·
Registered
818 Posts
I picked up one the same p/n thy have on the forum and it fit fine, actually looked better on muscle than any other model I have seen with it. hopefully you can get something figured out.

Sam
Sam

Could you please repost the part #.....I can't get the search to find that thread. It's either that or I am missing it when I am reading thru. I knew I should have wrote it down when I read it originally.

·
Registered
437 Posts
HD part # 57850-01

I got one of these and think it fits well it DOES NOT wrap round under the airbox sides and the elastic strap remains loose but if you position the bra and put the airbox pin in and pull the cover up tight and locate the elastic velcro strips properly it pulls tight and looks good IMO.

·
ELMO
74 Posts
HD part # 57850-01

I got one of these and think it fits well it DOES NOT wrap round under the airbox sides and the elastic strap remains loose but if you position the bra and put the airbox pin in and pull the cover up tight and locate the elastic velcro strips properly it pulls tight and looks good IMO.

exactly how mine fits

Harley part #Product ID:57850-01 costs $39.99

Sam

·
K.I.A. '07 AW
10,908 Posts
they don't make an F specific model.. You folks are gonna have to learn from the rest of us... "improvise, adapt, and overcome" OohRah

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
bra

That is the one that does NOT fit and is designed for orignal v rod cover.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Thats the part number i used and this is how mine sits on the bike
i am not sure how you expect it to look?

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts