Discussion Starter #1

·
Pat (Patrick!)
11,222 Posts
What a deal!!!:hidesbeh:

·
Registered
600 Posts
Here is what I se that has been modded on that bike.
Wheels
Progressive shocks
Rear fender cut
Vance & Hines exhaust
Front fender chopped
One piece seat
Heads painted
Foot controls blacked out
Handle bar changed

This in no way comes anywhere near a 30k asking price. For that kind of money it would have to have a single sided swingarm with a mono shock suspension, carbon fiber wheels, carbon fiber body work, big bore, blower, nitrous and, cf brakes because we all know you are very lucky to get half of your investment back. Mabey the gas tank and air box are stuffed with $100 bills.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Here is what I se that has been modded on that bike.
Wheels
Progressive shocks
Rear fender cut
Vance & Hines exhaust
Front fender chopped
One piece seat
Heads painted
Foot controls blacked out
Handle bar changed

This in no way comes anywhere near a 30k asking price. For that kind of money it would have to have a single sided swingarm with a mono shock suspension, carbon fiber wheels, carbon fiber body work, big bore, blower, nitrous and, cf brakes because we all know you are very lucky to get half of your investment back. Mabey the gas tank and air box are stuffed with $100 bills.

.................or buy a new one in Australia!

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
911Punisher
129 Posts
Ya mean 15k a pop ;)

·
Wick
546 Posts
Thats what we have to pay for a new one in Australia you blokes dont know how good you have it in the US.

·
Flat Broke
282 Posts
He is probably including all the labor he paid to have someone else do all the "upgrades". That and the interest he is being charged on his credit cards for the purchases lol

·
Registered
218 Posts
Thats what we have to pay for a new one in Australia you blokes dont know how good you have it in the US.
Get the f#$% outta here are you serious?!?! Im really sorry to hear that man seriously. Hell I was pissed at paying 16k for a new one!!!

·
ISU
1,446 Posts
This is what is prob going on here.

Wife-You need to sell your bike!!
Him-ok honey, anything for you. I will just ask what i have stuck in it.

A few weeks later,
Wife-Get that bike out of here!!!
Him-i want to but everyone is low balling me, This must be a sign that im susposed to keep the bike!

I had a buddy that pulled this stunt and convinced the wife he should just keep the bike lol.

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
hmmm, its in washington not australia....So i guess we dont have it that good! :stilpoke:

·
Wick
546 Posts
hmmm, its in washington not australia....So i guess we dont have it that good! :stilpoke:
hmmmmm you dont think so It would be nice to pay 16-17k and spend the rest on mods, at the moment mine ows me about $36000.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts