Registered
140 Posts
jforbush said:
How are those NOT a copyright issue?

Was just thinking the same thing....

·
Premium Member
1,084 Posts
Maybe because it's not even motorcycle related.....Similar to A-1 Heating, A-1 Credit Service, A-1 Auto Repair, etc.

·
SNAFU
13,094 Posts
LiquidSilver said:
Maybe because it's not even motorcycle related.....Similar to A-1 Heating, A-1 Credit Service, A-1 Auto Repair, etc.
EXACTLY. V-Rod is a trademark. Trademarks are only valid within the industry or "trade" they are marketed in. That's why you see V-Rod fishing poles (actually around a lot longer than the motorcycle) and now V-Rod putters.

Using V-Rod in a motorcycle related context is what is protected by the trademark.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have an earlier version of this putter that forms a blue V on the back instead of the metal U that is on the one in the link. Funny thing is I had the putter before the bike.

·
RICK
648 Posts
Got My Putter In Today. I Don't Think Its Going To Help My Golf Game! But At Least I'll Look Good With My New Vrod Putter!

Let Me Think-golf, Or Ride Bike--i'll Be Riding, Thats Probably Why My Golf Game Sucks!

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
mrblack said:
Anybody found a good way to carry a golf bag full of clubs on a V-Rod?!?!?!?!?
We really have to work that one out. What would be better then pulling up to the club house on a VROD?

·
RICK
648 Posts
Make Your Wife Carry Them With The Shoulder Strap On The Back. She Can Wait At The Bike While We Golf 18 Holes.

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
LiquidSilver said:
Dont forget A-1 Steak Sause!:notworth:

·
Registered
494 Posts
EZE RIDER said:
We really have to work that one out. What would be better then pulling up to the club house on a VROD?
Tiger pulling up to the clubhouse on a V-Rod!
(Let's see if the corporate types pickup on that idea) :ride:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts