Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took the dogs ass off and have done some researching. Relocation kits and all that are too expensive for me at the moment. So I got to looking and you could very easily make a plate that bolts to the original bracket for the dogs ass and then bolt the turn signals to it. It should be simple and I don't think it would look bad if done right because it would be sucked up right with the rear fender. Does anyone know of anywhere or anyone that has already done this or has the equipment capable of machining this? Thanks

·
Premium Member
10,801 Posts
look at megaz's brackets. there were some used in the classified, if not, pm him. Probably first done in 02, look in gallery pictures.

·
Registered
6 Posts
turn relocate

Bought the hd led kit,removed dog ass,relocated front turns to top pinch bolts.For the rear I made little brackets that mounted to the inner fender where the saddle bag holes are,holds the lites close to the fender for a clean look.Check out pics.
The first brackets I made were out of 16 gauge steel they held up for a while but cracked by the drilled holes,next ones I made were out of aluminum they worked a lot better with the vibration from the bike.

·
Livin the dream
261 Posts
look at megaz's brackets. there were some used in the classified, if not, pm him. Probably first done in 02, look in gallery pictures.
I have been using his fender brackets for over a year now... easy install and you get to nuke the DA. Only thing you would have to do is cut the saddlebag mounts.

One of his threads...

http://www.1130cc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=111463

·
K.I.A. '07 AW
10,908 Posts
:them:

·
Premium Member
2,293 Posts

'Nuff said...

Rick

·
Premium Member
2,293 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts