Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brothers,

I was wondering if anyone has seen the Tail Gunner Exhaust on an F? I think they would look awesome but it sure would be nice to see a Pic of an install. Please post it here if you can find one. I’m not much of a fabricator and was wondering how hard this Mod would be? Your thoughts...

Here is a link to their site.

http://www.tailgunnerexhaust.com/

Thanks in advance.

Gord

·
Banned
837 Posts
Hey Gord,
Should be fairly easy. I put Tailgunner Jets on my 07 NRS with no prob in short time.
Should bolt right on to existing pipe works. Maybe have to renegotiate rear supports. What set are you putting on?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Tail Gunner

At first pass, that's kinda bad-ass, but I wonder if the novelty would wear off quick?
I don’t think people with V&H pipes think of their pipes as a novelty. I'm not sure that I would look at this project as a "Novelty" but I do agree it would be Bad Ass. At one of my favourite watering holes there is a Softail Deluxe fitted with the Tail Gunner Exhaust suspended from the ceiling. The exhaust is in the same configuration as the muscle with pipes down both sides of the bike and it looks awesome.

As for what set I would put on??? I’m not sure. I haven’t taken any measurements and I’m not sure which set would best suit my application. I do like the look of the stock pipes and I would want this mod to keep the same overall length while maintaining a clean seamless look.

Hay G4CE, Could you post some pics of your bike? I would like to see how your project turned out.

Thanks

Gord

·
Registered
217 Posts
I just saw these on here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z40YBU4GEXs

at first, i thought it was "cute". like something one of the teutul's would put on one of their novel toys--like the episode with "missles" on the helicopter bike. :scratchhead:

also, it looks pretty heavy, i agree.

final thought is, it looks like an untied shoe lace nightmare! :chainsaw:

my 2 cents.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts