Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my Tabs and have them listed in the classified section but seems the "F'ers" don't travel far outside our little section here :D...about 600 mi. total on them, both sets of baffles (2's & 2.5's)...I'd like to get $350 plus shipping. Going in a different direction with exhaust. They are already off the bike & ready for immediate shipping.

·
Registered
818 Posts
I am selling my Tabs and have them listed in the classified section but seems the "F'ers" don't travel far outside our little section here :D...about 600 mi. total on them, both sets of baffles (2's & 2.5's)...I'd like to get $350 plus shipping. Going in a different direction with exhaust. They are already off the bike & ready for immediate shipping.
OH REALLY....what's up your sleeve???? If those 2's are loose let me know. Still interested.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Pic's, condition, which baffle is quieter?

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
John, going handcrafted custom built off a V&H 2 into one header. It will be a bit upswept to avoid the dragging of the original V&H design and the "can" will be more along the lines of a conical sportbike race pipe.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nick, I'll take a pic for you & get it posted. They are like new...only 600 miles on them. I have them bolted together and boxed up to avoid shipping damage. New they are $450 plus the extra baffles which I believe are another $70.

The 2.0's are quieter...there are a couple of posted discussing this in the F forum.

·
Registered
818 Posts
John, going handcrafted custom built off a V&H 2 into one header. It will be a bit upswept to avoid the dragging of the original V&H design and the "can" will be more along the lines of a conical sportbike race pipe.
NICE!!!!!! Can't wait to see the pics. Unfortunately for me I have a few more years of my daughter riding back seat before I can do anything too radical with the pipes.

·
Registered
257 Posts
PM sent.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
sold pending payment

1 - 10 of 10 Posts