Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Bike is for sale!
Joined
·
5,075 Posts
Do a vid. for the other side. You might get a better sound being on the exhaust side.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
firemedic said:
Do a vid. for the other side. You might get a better sound being on the exhaust side.

let the video run i do a another past
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,809 Posts
It's reminded me of the Blair Witch Project
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
488 Posts
Pretty good indication for the loudness of the bike... I had to leave a party because some people showed up I wasnt comfortable being around... so driving through town at 2am kinda made me nervous...

I found if I rode the bike very conservatively I was able to keep the noise down a bit... passed 2 cops and they didnt chase... I know the neighbors were hating me tho... the way the noise echoes within the apartments... nothing I can do really unless i wanted to walk it in
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
122 Posts
tab

:banghead: thunderheader sond much better hein big red
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
wil said:
:banghead: thunderheader sond much better hein big red

i know Will Julie s bike sounds much better then your s!!!!!!:stilpoke:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
122 Posts
tab

julie is jupping of joy in the garage and u have new friend thermos.......
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
wil said:
julie is jupping of joy in the garage and u have new friend thermos.......

cool i ll call here up for a ride soon!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
488 Posts
I witnessed 2 players on World of Warcraft talking back and forth for a few minutes in Chinese...

I think I understood more of what they said than the two of you...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
KemahNightrod said:
I witnessed 2 players on World of Warcraft talking back and forth for a few minutes in Chinese...

I think I understood more of what they said than the two of you...

LOL then just move to china dude!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
488 Posts
Eh... just gonna run and get some chinese food for now.
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Top