Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I said it, sorry they just look too big and out of place on a Muscle. I don't own the bike yet, but when I do I hope to see some properly designed solutions for it. The Tabs are just too fat and out of place.

·
Powdercoat Maniac
1,018 Posts
I said it, sorry they just look too big and out of place on a Muscle. I don't own the bike yet, but when I do I hope to see some properly designed solutions for it. The Tabs are just too fat and out of place.
Right

My next bike is the black muscle and i will just drilled holes in them sound amazing

M

·
Gone
9,302 Posts
I think they look better than any of the alternatives myself.

·
VRSCD's Rule!
4,160 Posts
Right

My next bike is the black muscle and i will just drilled holes in them sound amazing

M
I happen to like the stock pipes on the F. I would Vmod them though.

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
I happen to like the stock pipes on the F. I would Vmod them though.
I agree, I like the Engine finish and the exhaust on the bike. saw one today, that rear fender is quite possible the Worst looking thing I have ever saw.

·
MODOHOLIC ANONYMOUS
7,448 Posts
fusiongrind's bike will sway that decision.. they look very good in person..

·
Registered
61 Posts
drilling muscle mufflers

just bought new muscle, how do i drill the mufflers and still use the tips and the black tip liners?

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
The whole bike is a cluster****,not just the fender.
I used to think so too, I Love the front end and wheels, The Motor and Exhaust I like a lot. The signals in the mirrors I find juvenile, Cleans up the place yes but stupid, I Love That the wires etc... ar hidden in the bars from the factory. That being said the Plastic Tins are awful but the Rear Fender is By far the worst thing I ever saw on a Motorcycle. That includes the Horrid Victory Vision, Arlen Ness and Klockwerks shitbikes too. I used to think that the Rear Fender of Other HDs such as Sporties etc... with that Huge Awful rear Lens and signals combo was Horrid until the F appeared.

·
Registered
271 Posts
I agree, I like the Engine finish and the exhaust on the bike. saw one today, that rear fender is quite possible the Worst looking thing I have ever saw.
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Lux found something ugly on a V-rod and he wasn't talking about an "R" . There may be hope fom him yet. LOL!!!!!!

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Haaaaaaa!!!!! No chance, I cannot be the only one. What do people hate about it? I love the integrated lights and wiring, the big reason I want the bike.

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
Haaaaaaa!!!!! No chance, I cannot be the only one. What do people hate about it? I love the integrated lights and wiring, the big reason I want the bike.
Its Too Big and wide and the Clearance between it and the tire is Some How even Worse than when people remove the Dog Ass on the other models and have this "Thing" just stickig out. The way the Passenger pillion is incorp into it is just bad. If anyone has a Question on if the F was too be the Revo BAgger the rear end and exhaust answer that question, the BAck end of this bike look Much better with bags on it, the way it is stock look incomplete.

·
Registered
117 Posts
looks crappy until u lower it and tuck that tire up in there is wat i think

1 - 20 of 95 Posts