Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
∙·
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heres the deal...

As some of you know I have the Powervision and was going to install the autotune. To do so I need to take the stock pipes loose as the rear jug has a clearence issue. So..

I just bought a set of baffled tab slash cuts. I will sell them for SOLD shipped. They have about 75-100 miles on them.. I really like them.. but since I have to take the stock pipes off for the auto tune i am going to get the bub 7 2-1. Who/Where is the best / cheapest place to get the Bub?

Thanks.

·
It is what it is
2,632 Posts
BUMP
check with Sharky (Vshop) or Scott (OhioVrod) with FM for Bubs exhaust I too want bubs 2n1 with O2 port for upcoming autotuner purchase good luck.

·
∙·
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. I sent PM's so hopefully. Do you know if there are any out of stock issues with the Bubs? I hope they are not hard to come by. I know the Tab Slash Cuts are "out of stock"

·
Registered
450 Posts
Ive been waiting since Nov. 10' for my Bub 7's....they are supposed to ship by end of March,but who knows they've been extending the shipping date everytime I call!! BS!

darkdx

·
∙·
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That SUCKS! :bash:

Now what?.. Anyone want to trade a full V+H or CFR or whatever for the tabs? Maybe someone over the noise?

·
Registered
125 Posts
griffin - email me the reply if that works for you. I do have a few questions for you: prbarela at yahoo dot com.

Phil B.

·
∙·
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I still have them..

They are black. They are on a '11 DX. I really like the pipes and the sound is awesome.. But due to my Autotune issues, I am just saying F'it and going with a full system. Not sure of the model number but they were brand new about 3 weeks ago.. I think i read somewhere that there were older ones with fitment/quality issues?? Not sure.. but these were one of the last sets that Tab had in stock.

Off tab's website:

Manufacturer: N/A
SKU: NRACBLKBAFF

·
∙·
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
ttt...

I will try and get some pics up tonight.. But Everyone knows what they look like.. They have about 100 miles on them.. Still like new.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts