1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys,

How are you?
I have a quick question for you guys.

I have a set of the TAB satin nickel exhaust pipes.
and they have some dirt on them and apparently a burn imprint on there because when I picked up the bike from the HD dealer, the mechanic leaned his leg on the satin nickel pipe and it got hot so it left a, what seems to look like, an imprint of some dirt/grime on there because he let the bike run and took it for a test ride.

Not to mention it has water spots everywhere and small dirt residue spots and they have been sitting in my closet in a box for 4 years.

I want to completely clean, shine and restore them without damaging the satin nickel on the exhaust.

What is a good product that I can use that will get rid of that 4 year old burn mark from the stupid HD mechanic, and of course those age old various dirt marks and water spots?

These came off of my 2009 HD Vrod muscle.

These were the original pipes that were on my bike. So, I later took 'em off and put them in a box and stored them away for 4 years not even taking into consideration whatever dirt or grime or burnt on crap was left on there.

Thank you,
John S:bash::banghead::them::blahblah::stilpoke:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Try Cycle Care Formula M Stellar Metal Polish. Works really well. Also says it removes bluing and Golding. I used it to take off the pitting on my front forks with a scouring pad.
elbow grease needed but my front forks look like new after 15 years!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts