Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
MSF Ridercoach
276 Posts
That sucks. I am hoping TAB has a dyno at their shop when I order my little package. They right in my back yard so I will pick up my stuff and then tell em to set her up just right.

I dont have much trust in the guys at my Harley shop.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well it was Horny Toad Harley Davidson in Temple, TX and the last time i went in there they seemed like they didnt know what they were doin. I dont even wanna deal with them cause they will charge me out of the a$$ for labor when i could get another one possibly and have my gearhead friend come look at it and tune it for me. Ever since then it hase been non stop for me to try to find one for my bike I JUST WANNA RIDE!!!!!!!!!

·
Life is great!
783 Posts
I can wait, it's not going anywhere. It just didn't work for me (I couldn't get rid of the decel pop at 3.5K RPM no matter what I tried). I have an 02 VRSCA w/the TAB turn outs (no baffles). From what I have seen on this forum it's hit or miss, just depends on the individual bike. I ended up with the PC V without the decel pop.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ya thats what ive been reading on here everyone is getting fed up with TAb and been getting what you got and ive heard they are so time considerate you dont have to tune it it is already tuned ok well how would you like me to pay you??

·
Life is great!
783 Posts
i prefer paypal, my email is [email protected]. If you buy from fuelmotousa, call and tell them what your setup is and they will pre-MAP your PC V. If you still want the TAB, just paypal the $ and I will priority mail it to you (you should get it in about a week)

·
Life is great!
783 Posts
OK not a problem, just PM me when you decide which route that you want to go. I am just letting you know up front that it does work for some but just didn't for me. There are some who have no issues with it but I did...

·
Sharks-Parts
5,659 Posts
Ok let me talk to my gearhead buddy and see what he would do should i go with the new PC V or stay with the TAB mod
Why don't you give Todd a call at Tab and explain the situation... Im sure he will help you...

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I emailed him and he said he was going to look out for one and he did. He later told me all he could do was for me to send it to him and he would send it to the MAN. and no telling how long that will take

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.