Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
868 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a deal from a forum member on the black TAB mufflers with baffles. Put them on today. They look great and sound killer, now I just need a set of flat black heat shields.
Or, maybe a can of 1500 deg flat back header paint:)
Dana

·
Banned
868 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Was dark when I got through with the test ride. I also relocated the turn signals to the top triple tree. Will get some pics tomorrow.
Dana

·
Registered
267 Posts
Man, I'd love a sound clip of the Tab mufflers with the baffles. I love the look and the price is very reasonable.

·
WHATEVER
3,739 Posts
I think that is a very reasonably priced package and they do look good!

·
Registered
276 Posts
semper fi

semper fi dana! fmf corpsman nam late 68-early69 (5th 155sp guns).anyway im picking up my new 07 d thur. i like the look and price of tabs. are you running a fuel management system.also are you going to send a sound clip.
sir fred(doc pettee)

·
Banned
868 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
mrfredsporty said:
semper fi dana! fmf corpsman nam late 68-early69 (5th 155sp guns).anyway im picking up my new 07 d thur. i like the look and price of tabs. are you running a fuel management system.also are you going to send a sound clip.
sir fred(doc pettee)
SemperFi
I'll try to get a sound clip but I'm not sure I know how to put it on the site. I will definitely get some pics today. I'm running a PCIII USB. going to try to get on a dyno in the next couple of weeks and check the A/F mix. I was running a little rich with the stock pipes so I may be ok.
Congratulations on the new bike.
Dana

·
WHATEVER
3,739 Posts
mrfredsporty said:
sir fred(doc pettee)
What up Doc, FMF HM 88-present!

·
Registered
276 Posts
too cool doc!! im of course very bigoted in favor of fmf corpsmen. also, the marines treated me like a god and i always buy a marine adrink when i see one!!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts