Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All, I love the look of the t-bar can I get some feed back on how comfortable they are? I'm 5'7" and don't want to be reaching. Also is there a site where I can find them? Thanks for the info.

·
spit happens
5,532 Posts
jpcycles.com or denniskirk.com
they both carry t-bars.I'm sure other companies do also.

·
backcracker
735 Posts
Stiffler, first off great name, secondly, check out ebay. There is a guy on there with an email address that starts with LR4 I think. His name is Larry and I got mine off him. You can even email him and he might sell you a new set instead of going ebay. I got mine for $75 including shipping. Real nice guy to work with too. Good luck. :welcome:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dan said:
Stiffler, first off great name, secondly, check out ebay. There is a guy on there with an email address that starts with LR4 I think. His name is Larry and I got mine off him. You can even email him and he might sell you a new set instead of going ebay. I got mine for $75 including shipping. Real nice guy to work with too. Good luck. :welcome:
Dan, thanks for the info. Are yours on the bike? Because I'm wondering also how comfortable they are.

·
backcracker
735 Posts
They are for VRSA. They were easy to get on, the wiring was a nightmare. Lots of wires to pull through a couple small holes. I wired bar end turn signals as well so that added more wires. The wiring mishap thread in the problem section says it all. Hopefully going to the shop this week. :hmm:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts