Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Vrod-less...........
850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.tbags.com/detail.aspx?ID=1&SelectedCat=3

Anybody try this bag out yet? I need something that is not too big but will allow clothes and stuff for an overnight. This bag looks good but just looking for options. No saggy bags either.

P.S.

My screenname has no affiliation with T-Bag luggage. I have no friggin idea about these things...

·
4,638 Posts
TBAG809 said:
http://www.tbags.com/detail.aspx?ID=1&SelectedCat=3

Anybody try this bag out yet? I need something that is not too big but will allow clothes and stuff for an overnight. This bag looks good but just looking for options. No saggy bags either.

P.S.

My screenname has no affiliation with T-Bag luggage. I have no friggin idea about these things...
Hey Brother ,
I think KAZ is an expert on SAGGY BAGS..... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

·
DuPage County
419 Posts
That bag looks pretty good. They do sag a bit fully loaded if on the luggage rack, as its pretty small. I have the big T bag, and when I expanded it, it sagged.

Someone said they put the bottom of a garbage can in there and it kept it from sagging....

·
DuPage County
419 Posts
That damn luggage rack is so small that the bag basically goes off the front and both sides. It tries to stay stiff, but ends up sagging. Keep in mind that's with a fully loaded expanded Tbag..

CC

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
Saggy ,Tight,or just Right I'm The Master! :diablo:

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have the Baja bag. It sits backwards against the small backrest, and rests on the passenger pad. Fits all my clothes for trips, and even fits my Thinkpad briefcase when I ride to work. Seems to be pretty secure, even though it is wider than the seat...

·
Vrod-less...........
850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the input lliden....I`m still debating. I may get the universal helmet bag or the the universal glove bag. I don`t need anything that big yet I think. Al I need is to be able to carry a change of clothes + a few items.....

·
Premium Member
1,465 Posts
lliden , can you turn it around on the seat and use it as a backrest?

Tbag, thanks for the link. Have been using a small bag and everytime I buy something(shirt,hats,beer,an 8"replica of the sears tower :D ) at a bike show I end up putting in my coat .That seems like the best price yet, but if you can do a group buy I'm in :ride:

·
Vrod-less...........
850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
vrodheat said:
lliden , can you turn it around on the seat and use it as a backrest?

Tbag, thanks for the link. Have been using a small bag and everytime I buy something(shirt,hats,beer,an 8"replica of the sears tower :D ) at a bike show I end up putting in my coat .That seems like the best price yet, but if you can do a group buy I'm in :ride:
vrodheat,

It can go either way. On the luggage rack or passenger seat. The link was to the manufacturers site. Haven`t found any dealers yet selling them. I`m still looking.

·
Registered
696 Posts
TBAG809 said:
Good Find! Now I`m thinking about going with the EZ-T..... :confused:
I was just looking at the same thing, I like the lower profile! only 14" tall instead of 19".

·
Registered
8 Posts
Yup, you can use it as a backrest if you really stuff it full. You may need to strap a jacket or other back to it, since it's not too deep. That's how I ride with mine. It doesn't fit well on the luggage rack, so I always have it backwards, sitting on the passenger pillion.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.