Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stopped in at Lazy Boyz H-D in Oslo and they had a completely tricked out, custom DX on the showroom floor. Unbelievable paint job!

Check out the pics

(PM me if you want high res)!
Sorry about the bad angles, the front entryway was really crapped for space!

And you thought you paid a lot for your ride... they were asking 290,000 Kroner for this (about 6 Kroner to the dollar makes that a $48K bike, YIKES)

Not really the direction I would have gone, but it is SWEEET (although it was weird seeing an American Flag on a bike in Norway -- yes I know the bike is american, but it was just weird to me somehow).

·
Registered
878 Posts
Wow, thats a lot of cash for a bike with the stock shocks and stock wheels

·
Registered
162 Posts
I like everything about the bodywork and paint, wow. Seriously I don't normally enjoy paint jobs with Old Glory slathered all over the place, but that looks great.

The other design elements, however, are head-scratchers. The iron cross on the seat is sort of at odds with the American flag, don't you think? And does it say "erection" on the air scoop? rofl

The little flamey-flames coming off the headlights are ok, but I don't see them anywhere else on the bike.

The piece de resistance has to be that lonely wolf on the front fender. No doubt it imbues the bike with at least 50 extra HP during the full moon. If the rider opted to wear this shirt http://www.amazon.com/Mountain-Three-Wolf-Short-Sleeve/dp/B002HJ377A at the same time, he would no doubt approach the speed of light.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What gets me is the 'Turbonegro' on the rear fender and center of the iron cross. I did some research and found out that Tubronegro was a Norwegian DeathPunk group in the 80s... I can't imagine someone building this build this way to pay homage to them -- it MUST have been a band members bike (I listened to a sample of their music and it proves they have sufficently bad taste to put the bike together like this ;o)

·
The Real 13th Ghost
180 Posts
I'n my oppinion :barf: especially with that price tag. But, to each their own I guess.

·
Registered
110 Posts
That exhaust looks different. Any info?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts