Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I took my test again today for ohh only the 4th time :hidesbeh::hidesbeh:

Went in sat down read every question thought it through and did not think about the test just each question. After each page I reread every question and made sure I marked the right one and the one I wanted marked. I had missed marked 2 that I knew just shaded in the wrong letter.

I turned it in and missed number 2 :banghead: Made it down ohh 10 and missed one :banghead: Then knowing I could miss two and she was at 23 of 25 I knew I passed :dance::dance::dance:

So now I am a licensed motorcycle driver with a learners permit. :dance: So since I have not go my bike and we sold our 150cc scooter who wants to let me use their vrod to learn on for a few months :moped::stilpoke:

Thanks guys all I need to do now is find out when they have the beginners course and I will have it done and my license.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LOL ya funny thing is it took me 4 times for my driver license between 16 and 18 before I got it. She had me sign some stuff and I said is this in case I do not put my feet down when I stop and fall so I will not sue indiana. (because the test seems to think you keep your feet up) Then before I left she handed me my permit. :soapbox:

So who is going to let me borrow their vrod for a few weeks :broke::moped::lamer:
Oh yea it's about time! :stilpoke:

·
Premium Member
895 Posts
Congrats.... took ya long enough :stilpoke:

·
Buy American!
3,960 Posts
You need to take a course in salesmanship.

Well I took my test again today for ohh only the 4th time :hidesbeh::hidesbeh:...

So now I am a licensed motorcycle driver with a learners permit. :dance: So since I have not go[t] my bike and we sold our 150cc scooter who wants to let me use their vrod to learn on for a few months :moped::stilpoke:

Thanks guys all I need to do now is find out when they have the beginners course and I will have it done and my license.
You failed the driving test 3 times and have only ridden a 150cc scooter and want to borrow my bike? Not in the same sentence, not in this lifetime. Sorry.

But congratulations on finally passing the test.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
lol it was a joke buddy. I have road some dirt bikes. QUOTE=Dr Dave;1998035]You need to take a course in salesmanship.

You failed the driving test 3 times and have only ridden a 150cc scooter and want to borrow my bike? Not in the same sentence, not in this lifetime. Sorry.

But congratulations on finally passing the test.[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Well I took my test again today for ohh only the 4th time :hidesbeh::hidesbeh:

Went in sat down read every question thought it through and did not think about the test just each question. After each page I reread every question and made sure I marked the right one and the one I wanted marked. I had missed marked 2 that I knew just shaded in the wrong letter.

I turned it in and missed number 2 :banghead: Made it down ohh 10 and missed one :banghead: Then knowing I could miss two and she was at 23 of 25 I knew I passed :dance::dance::dance:

So now I am a licensed motorcycle driver with a learners permit. :dance: So since I have not go my bike and we sold our 150cc scooter who wants to let me use their vrod to learn on for a few months :moped::stilpoke:

Good luck, Skippy!

·
Rolling Thunder
1,329 Posts
Well I took my test again today for ohh only the 4th time :hidesbeh:

Never trust a guy that fails a basic test 3 times and uses that many icons in a post.:hidesbeh:

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Very true, I had a guy want to use my compound to go hunting last year. I told him "give me 500 bucks and you can" he said I don't want to buy the dam thing. I said your not buying it the 500 bucks is a deposit if it comes back broke, ding, in two pieces, does come back, or has even a scratch on it you loose your 500 bucks. He has not asked since.
My Dad used to tell me, "Don't ever loan out your MOTORCYCLE, your CAR, or your WIFE...in that order."

1 - 19 of 19 Posts