Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
'06 VRSCR triple trees and forks to non-ABS '09 VRSCAW chassis?

Obviously I will need new wheel bearings and a 1" axle to keep my stock '09 AW wheel, but does anyone know if the Brembo brake calipers will bolt up? Any other surprises I will encounter??

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
5,719 Posts
I believe you need the Muscle triple trees and possibly the handlebars. Also the Brembo's came stock on the Streetrod so they will bolt right up. Also you can use your axle and wheel in the Streetrod forks because the axle diameter on the ends (where the axle passes through each leg) is the same on every v-rod front end just the middle of the diameter changed from 1" to 25mm.

·
Premium Member
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I believe you need the Muscle triple trees and possibly the handlebars. Also the Brembo's came stock on the Streetrod so they will bolt right up. Also you can use your axle and wheel in the Streetrod forks because the axle diameter on the ends (where the axle passes through each leg) is the same on every v-rod front end just the middle of the diameter changed from 1" to 25mm.
Thanks. Good information. I guess I'll see about the bars when everything shows up.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts