Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
V's and Z's
4,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Two years ago, as a favor to my Mary Kay Director fiancee (now my wife) I posted this same request for charitable donations to help our troops in the sandbox. At that time, the SPF factor was 30 and I learned from a few members here that 30 is woefully inadequate over there. Wisely, Mary Kay has boosted the SPF to 50. Please read the attachments below if you are interested in helping protect our troops as they protect us.

100% of the care packages purchased will go to benefit the troops, and will be driven directly to Soldiers Angels (www.soldiersangels.org) in Ramseur, NC by my wife during the last week of this month.

Annette can accept donations by debit or credit card. I can put you in touch with her, or you can Paypal me. All donors will receive receipts from Soldiers Angels and the donations are 100% tax deductible. I will also send Paypal receipts. Please PM me if you are so inclined.

Thanky...

Attachments

·
Ducking for cover!
8,455 Posts
The PX sells sunscreen here in the Sandbox but, like most things in the PX, it's horribly expensive. I'm sure the Troops who have to be outside for most of the day would appreciate it - something more for the face, however, since the rest of their bodies are pretty well covered up by ACU's and gear. Oh, and lip-balm containing sunscreen.

·
V's and Z's
4,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
A forum member just sponsored 3 soldiers.

thanks brother

·
V's and Z's
4,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Donations can be made via Paypal thru June 26 or email Annette with credit/debit info, or snail mail a personal check (PM me for credit/debit/check) by June 28.

Tally thus far:

bproulxvrod 3
MegaZ 3

Thanks for your consideration...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts