Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does any one have a supertuner map for an 08dx with a k&n filter topless with v&h 2into1 indy series exhaust or something close to that setup thanks in advance

·
Registered
97 Posts
hi when i go to look for the map on my computer and load it up to the sert i can not find it do you know why.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thanks for sharing this link! Does anyone have any experience with this map, and have any feedback on how well it works?

I have an '11 DX with K&N and V&H comp series. The base map the stealership put in has a wicked "gurgle" or stumble when you accelerate, then it goes like stink.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Works great on mine. Could probably be fine tuned for more performance but I'm not complaining. No stalling or surging. Pulls hard to 9000. Its the best baseline map I've found without a dyno.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thanks for the advise. I thew it in tonight and definitely got rid of the stumble when you crack the throttle. It definitely starts and idles smoother too. I live in Minnesnowta and it wasn't even 50 today so I only put on about 10 miles, just enough to let it get warmed up and, me to get cold. Gonna get some miles on next week when it warms up and hopefully will still be as pleased with the map.

The dealer had the 1250 A/C map in it that came on the disc- which doesn't really cut it IMO. With my set up it just ran like garbage.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Good to hear. One thing about the V&H Comps is that no matter how cold it is outside, your right leg stays nice and warm. lol.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Thanks for posting this! I just loaded it into the bike in my signature with great results. Wow this thing really pulls!

It's a richer map, and I noticed it gobbling up fuel, but time will tell if it's just because I was twisting harder.

If you're going to use this map you might want to drop the idle down. The bike sounds great idling lower. Here are my settings idle RPM settings:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts