Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Big Daddy!
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SuperTrapp * New Exhaust* I thought I heard here a little while ago that Supertrapp was coming out with a new pipe for the v-rod that was a little higher off the ground as to not interfere with leaning the bike over in a turn.

Anybody have any info. on this subject would be appreciated!

Thanks, Eric :) PS:Thought this might get your attention! :diablo:

Attachments

·
spit happens
5,534 Posts
I haven't heard anything.
I would be interested tho if they were.
Hopefully equal length.

·
Twisted!!!!!!!
1,471 Posts
I agree with John. I ordered something else and seems that if they shipped it, it's going the long way around the globe, in the back of a camel that cannot swim.

·
Twisted!!!!!!!
1,471 Posts
AND! I would most certainly hit that! (ass on bike) (OMG, women make me sick, the gooood way!)

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
eduarprmd,
I thought the JM Stuff was ready to be shipped?:rolleyes:

·
Twisted!!!!!!!
1,471 Posts
Me too!
Maybe the holydays. Probably the shipping. It's happened before. Which is why I have not called them. It is much worst for electronics. The order was placed Nov 16 so it'll be 2 weeks soon.

On Nov 17 they say:
It's going to take about two days to get your order out. We have the v-rod pipes buffed out a little. I that o.k. with you? Please email me and let me know. Thank you for your order Joker Machine Sales Department

This is their last e-mail on Nov 20:
Yes the primary tubes are the same size, but we haven't tested the velocity
stack on the
v-rod yet.
Bryan
Joker Machine

This was regarding the shorter velocity stack for the rear cylinder.
Master Card was charged so I assume it is in progress.
I'll ask via e-mail today then call monday or tuesday.

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
Maybe it just comming by row boat and the captain only has one arm!;)

·
Twisted!!!!!!!
1,471 Posts
:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:
Sorry! Had to go last night, but I'll make good with the guinnea pig trial with the JM's as long as I get them. Today I am froggy after only 3h freaking sleep, now I go again.

I got John's post about the unequal stock velocity stacks (by the way thanks again). My Q is, doesn't it seem like they (at JM) should know this stuff? If they spent so much time with R&D for this pipes and the builder is supposed to be so good, how come they have not "tried" it with a 15 buck velocity stack? I ordered it, of course, but doesn't R&D for a product like this for consumers like us involve dyno tuning?:2cents

As long as JM does not deliver I will keep searching for alternatives.

Maybe they are testing it right now since I commented to them via e-mail about my intentions on dyno tuning with them right away. Cramming for a test, I know that one.:spit: :rofl3:. I'll just be patient I guess!:rolleyes: In the meantime:cheers:, cheers!

·
Registered
43 Posts
supertrapp clearance

Just slot the holes in the mounting bracket you can lift the rear of the pipe enough so you will be draggin pegs and the radiator first

·
Big Daddy!
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks OZROD, I already drag pegs, the Harley chrome numbers. They grind down quite well............haha. I've did a little scrap on the radiator shroud on the right side of the bike thus far. You sound as if you speak from experience, any chance of seeing a PIC of your modification?:biker:

·
Registered
10 Posts
SUPERTRAPP

I have the Supertrapps on my Rod....I like the noise crusing and it's loud when I twist the throttle! It could use some more ground clearance....I like the pipe.:)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts