Discussion Starter #1
hi
does anyone have a SUPERTRAPP FATSHOTS for sale for my 08DX
the part number is 827-71134
Thanks

·
Registered
339 Posts
If they're black, I've got 'em. I don't have the part number memorized. They were on the bike when I purchased last summer, and I haven't messed with the "discs". None extra are included. I pulled them to install my Air Ride over the winter, so I know all the hardware is intact, and it will take about 10 minutes to pull them.

Although I need to install my V&H 2:1 Comp pipes before they're available. And that will require a dyno tune. So it's time vs. money right now. I plan to swap in October, so I have no down time during the summer. But if the money is right, I can probably be persuaded. I already have the V&H. So $350 + s/h my direction would probably make it happen. THAT amount won't even pay for the dyno time.

They've got about 1200 miles on them.

PM me with an email address, and I'll shoot you some hi res photos.

Otherwise, best of luck.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Oh... I bought the bike off this forum, and the dyno sheet is posted here somewhere. I'll try linking that later.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
My supertrapps will be available this week, new exhaust comes in Wednesday and will be on this weekend. My wife has a FedEx discount that makes it cheaper to do 2 day air then standard. It is the part number you are looking for.

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

1 - 4 of 4 Posts