Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seem's to me most of my mods have been to bring forth the things HD has tried to hide. It's like they don't want this bike in there stable. Like there not proud of her. But we are. They offer us next to nothing in assessors to try to spice up the spots they don't like. It seem to me when Harley try's to hide something they make it out of plastic if they can and black.(no disrespect Big Tony) On most bike's the gas tank is the crowning glory. HD make's are's out of black plastic and try's to hide it under the seat. Witch I think is one of the coolest parts of are superior machine its lower center of gravity I just done like it being hidden show it off make it cool. Then they don't try to hide the radiator hose's. If being water cooled is part of what gives me all that instinct horse power then fine but try to make it cool show it off. Killer glass is kick @ss bad but its to short I think it should run from the water pump to the radiator. If I had a glory hole for my forge I would try my hand at it. So now I sit back and look at the bike for what has been blacked out on her and try to think what could I do to spice it up. The water pump radiator hose has bug me for a wile. So I made a cover up and I Hate cover up's. It's made of 6061 T6 1 & 9/16 inch ID. The lower hose clamp tail threads I fitted to the inside of the pipe This is Mack 1 Mack 2 will Mirror the same ten fins as the heads. This is an easy mod but if you don't want to try it I will build you one for fifty US bucks and you pay for your shipping. Thanks for checking it out.:ride:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
looks like a piece of male anatomy. just sayin.
So what you think Chicks will or will not want them.:angeldev: It only five inch's long but It's pretty thick.:spank: It stop raining so I got and posted new pic.on top of thread:ride:

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
gee thats KILLER !!!! i also put the DX cover on mine , matches the DX clutch cover i also brought ......

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
BUT think this mod HEAPS BETTER and cheaper ... i think guys will be keen as for $50

1 - 9 of 9 Posts