Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Ride with Heart
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any one ever use the super brace advertised on this site? Just wondered if it does what it says in terms of improving stability and reducing wobble at high speeds.

Thanks.

·
Sharks-Parts
5,659 Posts
I have 6 on order for members here.... I have heard good reviews on them or would not of offered a group buy on them....

·
Banned
3,309 Posts
There are no reviews of the superbrace that I've ever seen. By reviews, I mean actual measurements of fork flex on a stock bike as opposed to a bike with a superbrace, under real world conditions. There are plenty of guys that claim improved handling, better tire wear, smother ride, and probably fresher breath and whiter teeth, but those are opinions, not reviews.

I was interested in the product, but I couldn't find any evidence that it actually did anything.

·
The Pharoah Rider
402 Posts
There are no reviews of the superbrace that I've ever seen. By reviews, I mean actual measurements of fork flex on a stock bike as opposed to a bike with a superbrace, under real world conditions. There are plenty of guys that claim improved handling, better tire wear, smother ride, and probably fresher breath and whiter teeth, but those are opinions, not reviews.

I was interested in the product, but I couldn't find any evidence that it actually did anything.
nice one

1 - 6 of 6 Posts