Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 154 Posts

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a heads up that I was contacted by Chris at superbrace and all the Harley Davidson braces are 25% off through the end of October.

www.superbrace.com

Thanks to superbrace for being a forum sponsor and for offering a great deal.

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't think they go over the chrome dust covers but you can email Chris direct and I am sure he will respond.

[email protected]

·
Speed limit exempt
167 Posts
Damn, and I thought I was done spending $$$ for a while. Alright, I'm in!

·
Living Free...
11,581 Posts
I love my superbrace!!!!

(now that I know what it's for :) Remember, I inherited this bike with the parts already installed. Hence what happened at Gails at the Rally. Someone says to me: "Cuppy, how do you like your Superbrace???" I reply, "I'm not sure...what's it meant to do" :stooge: hehehehe

·
Dark Knight
1,505 Posts
Kick Ass! I just ordered mine in Denim Black for my 07DX and the total including shipping was only $155. Can't beat that.

Thanks Max!

·
Registered
207 Posts
Should have mine this week!

·
Living Free...
11,581 Posts
Ruh-Roh...guess I need to PM this link to Rob as well...

·
Part-time mod
10,859 Posts
They've got denim ones now? Aw man! :banghead:

·
San Diego |07 DX|
1,149 Posts
Did you guys use the "buddy system for free shipping? Read the fine print.

FREE SHIPPING OFFER:

Tell a buddy about this month's group buy and we'll refund your shipping. All your buddy needs to do is, enter your last name or order number in the "additional information" line while checking out and we'll refund your domestic shipping or equivalent for international orders.

I need a buddy!

·
Vendor
5,940 Posts
NICE Thanks for the heads up Max!

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Buddy needed here too.

Lets organize this Buddy thing, somehow??

·
durata membro
17,603 Posts
I've got a problem,he's offering 3 finishes for the VRSCX.I've narrowed it down to the flames in polished aluminum or the hard black anodized.I need some help deciding.

Elrod on the V-Rod:moped:

·
San Diego |07 DX|
1,149 Posts
ElrodontheV-Rod said:
I've got a problem,he's offering 3 finishes for the VRSCX.I've narrowed it down to the flames in polished aluminum or the hard black anodized.I need some help deciding.

Elrod on the V-Rod:moped:
look at the superbrace gallery. there is a post in there of some bike that has a black brace w/ chrome forks- it looked out of place to me...

1 - 20 of 154 Posts