Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Rocky Mountain VRodr
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone interested? I'm assuming they'll give us a break, but they're not open Saturdays to find out. If there's enuf interest, I'll call 'em next week.

KARAF

·
Making the UK Fatter
2,606 Posts
KARAF said:
Anyone interested? I'm assuming they'll give us a break, but they're not open Saturdays to find out. If there's enuf interest, I'll call 'em next week.

KARAF
Hi Karif

I may be interested. I have tried emailing them to ask if they ship to UK but they never respond so I guess they don't or can't be arsed to.
If you find they do I may be interested. I have a habit of fitting a fork brace on all my bikes unless it has upside down forks just to help stiffen things up.

Let us know how you get on, and could you get a shipping costs too, as it's probably quite heavy.

Thanks

·
Registered
10,065 Posts
Yes, I'm interested. I'm used to the buffeting & not really bothered by it, but the good reports about it on this forum make it seem like a smart idea, especially if we can get a reduced price.

·
Rocky Mountain VRodr
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've sent them an email asking about discount pricing. We'll see what we get...

KARAF

·
Wretched Excess.....
2,067 Posts
I'd like to get in. I thought I would just have to live with the buffeting until I read about the brace here. It's worth a try.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Hi

I would be interested, in fact I have one on order. They are out of stock and have to retool. From what my bother tells me the Honda ST1300 group are doing a group buy of about 200 units. My guess is the V-Rod braces are are a few weeks away.

Wayne

·
Registered
257 Posts
if the price is right

·
Rocky Mountain VRodr
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hey Folks,

Let's keep those orders coming! CTVROD says they're backordered, so we've got time to up our numbers and possibly have more bargaining power. (Although they may have a minimum order for group discounts... :deal: ) I'm curious what discount the Honda group got for ordering 200?

One tradeoff for us will be waiting long enough to let people who only log in to the forum on an occasional basis get their orders in.

I'll let you know after I speak to the kindly gents at Superbrace.

KARAF

1 - 20 of 82 Posts