Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Nothing but Chrome
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kaz:

Or any other Super Trapp officianado.

I have looked and I am trying to understand what the Super Trapps will do.

With a PCRIII and the Trapp download on power commander site.(calls for 12 discs and closed end cap) how will the bike perform. HP increase?

From the Super Trapp web-site, it appears that with no discs, you get a quiter ride and more low end torque. (does this mean it launches better?) With more discs(12?) it sounds louder and has more top end. (does this mean it will go faster,ie more MPH)

Do you know what set-up Chopper Steve used when he produced the sound bite and dyno file on his site?

Kaz, I remember you have posts on this or the other site about how you set up your bike. Do you have any PCRIII maps available for different #'s of discs? If O = low end and 12 = more MPH, is 6 discs a happy median between the two settings. How hard is it to come up with two maps for the PCRIII?

I know..........., more questions then a little kid. I get that way when I get excited about something.

Thanks for any post or information in advance.

Mike

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
Mike,
Tested everyway possible!The Best setup I found was Open Cap"no disc",Toppless,with K&N Filter,Techlusion tuned by Gil Naverez!V-rodtom just got the same setup and had Gill Tune his maybe he can tell ya how it works!:cool:

·
spit happens
5,534 Posts
Open-end is the best way to go.My dyno sheet is posted in the Hi-po section along with kaz's.He made power,but he has alot more time in that se-up than mine.Mine best was only on the 3 pulls.That was with my new tuner.'I' ran out of time so I couldn't get more pulls in.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts