Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im selling my 2006 vrscse2, so i'm getting rid of all the add ons and accessories.

Buyer pays for shipping.

I have for sale:

Sundowner rider seat and pillion....$200.00

Quick release touring windshield with turn signal relo brackets
$375.00.......SOLD

Contoured headlight bracket cut to accept quick release windshield
$70.00

chrome sissy bar.....$40.00

chrome luggage rack and mounting bolts.....$85.00

touring passenger backrest pad....$60.00....SOLD
compact passenger pad.....$50.00......SOLD

mounted on the bike.............

·
Registered
174 Posts
Would the Sundowner seat fit my DX?

·
Registered
234 Posts
dammit! Where were you with this 3 days ago? I just placed my order for that headlight bracket/shroud this past Thursday.

Good luck on the sale.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Do you have the actual part number of the windshield? Also do you know the measurement how high above the headlight this windshield goes?

I currently have the Super Sport and put the extension arms, but I need about another inch or two or a bit more vertical out of it, the wind is still hitting me just a bit. My stuff is brand new so I know I can sell it and not take to bad a beating, just trying to make sure your's is what I'm after.

Also I have a '06 VRSCA, will it fit? Thats the reason I was looking to get the actual part number, just to make sure.

Also shipping to 56073 for the shield and headlight bracket. Would I need the headlight bracket?

Thanks

·
Registered
174 Posts
Im not sure, the parts book says it will fit the VRSCD but doesn't say about the dx. I will ask when im at the dealer next time.
Thanks HDKid!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Would the Sundowner seat fit my DX?
Sorry, but i looked at a dx the dealer had sittin out today and i dont think it will work. Its quite a bit different than mine. You might ask around and see if anyone has done any mods to make it fit. Thanks for the intrest tho.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Sorry, but i looked at a dx the dealer had sittin out today and i dont think it will work. Its quite a bit different than mine. You might ask around and see if anyone has done any mods to make it fit. Thanks for the intrest tho.
Thank HD Kids I looked on the Sundowner website and they don't even list a DX. I'll keep looking!

Rob

1 - 20 of 34 Posts