Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Stock passenger pillion, D forward pegs for sale, crash bars, & more

I have the following for sale:
-Sundowner rider's pillion off 07 DX (I had it on for a week and didn't like it) $140 shipped lower 48 SOLD
-Stock 07 DX passenger pillion. Pretty much new but without the strap $65 shipped lower 48
-D forward pegs. Great for anyone with mid controls and wants highway pegs (found the pins). $75 shipped lower 48
-HD chrome engine guards (no hardware. minor scraping on bottom can be sanded) $120 shipped lower 48
-Stock Shift lever with peg. $35 shipped lower 48 (Sold)
-Stock brake pedal. $30 shipped lower 48 (Sold)
-Reduced reach peg adapters. $100 shipped lower 48 (Sold)
-Shift linkage. $30 shipped lower 48 (Sold)
-Front turn signals off 07 DX (no lenses but have orange bulbs). $25 shipped lower 48 (pic coming)

Attachments

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
can you snap a few pics of the scuffing on the crash bars? Is it visible when installed on the bike?
Not noticable with the bars installed. I didn't know they were there until I replaced them with black ones. Having problems posting pics. It says I already posted it. PM me your email and I'll get you pics tonight.

·
Registered
145 Posts
if the -Reduced reach peg adapters. $100 shipped lower 48 will fit my 2008 night rod special i will take them. This is the complete kit right or do i need to purchase something else to put them on my bike?

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It's not the whole kit, it's just the peg extensions. I believe you can buy the brake pedal separately from HD. Your other stock stuff will work.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts