Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This seat comes complete with the Pillion and base plate bracket needed for installation. All are in excellent condition with no visible wear. Less then 3 months old. $245 plus UPS shipping in US. Check or Paypal
303 588-1869

·
Registered
325 Posts
COVROD said:
This seat comes complete with the Pillion and base plate bracket needed for installation. All are in excellent condition with no visible wear. Less then 3 months old. $245 plus UPS shipping in US. Check or Paypal
303 588-1869
got a pic of that seat, boss? Also do you know if it'll fit an '02A?

thx

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not sure if it will fit an 02 A. I think they are all the same from 02-06. Don't have any close ups of it but it is like new. You can see what they look like in my gallery on the orange bike.

·
Registered
325 Posts
I'm seriously thinking about trading in my Corbin Tour Saddle for a Sundowner like yours. While the Corbin is comfortable for me as the rider, my wife and daughters can't stand how the passenger seat leans forwards, and I constantly find them sliding into me at stops.

I'm going to think on this a bit and see if it's really worth the change, as well as check if there's a seat adjustment.

You wouldn't by chance be interested in a trade, would you? Here's the pic, and I have one standard backrest that I swap between the seats as needed.

Thx

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm buying an 08 DX. This seat will not fit my new bike, therefor the reason I'm selling it. They are extremely comfortable for the passsenger and rider alike. I'll be getting another one for my new bike.

·
Registered
325 Posts
cool, GL bro

·
Chad 02 V-ROD
1,364 Posts
COVROD said:

covrod can you tell me where you got the vrod patches in your gallery.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts