Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
CENLA V-Rodder
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Still looking for a few parts if anyone has these laying around. All that I need to to do some touring with a little more comfort for my wife is:

1) A touring back rest PN#51569-01
2) A luggage rack PN#51119-01A

Thanks to a few others in the forums I've got the Chrome Sissy Bar & the Touring Pillion.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
I have low sissy bar Part# 5112601A, chrome. If interested, $37.00 shipped. If you want to use paypal. send as a gift. Thanks, Dave

·
CENLA V-Rodder
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have low sissy bar Part# 5112601A, chrome. If interested, $37.00 shipped. If you want to use paypal. send as a gift. Thanks, Dave
Dave,

Is it the sissy bar only or does the backrest also come with it? I'm still trying to figure out everything I need...the back rest is definitely one of the things I need...

·
CENLA V-Rodder
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dave,

No worries...still interested...was just curious...I'm trying to piece together everything I need to allow my wife to ride along with me in as much comfort as possible. How do I send payment to paypal?

·
CENLA V-Rodder
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Still looking for a Sundowner seat & luggage rack that will fit a 2004 VRSCA....oh and a touring passenger backrest pad part # 51569-01.

·
CENLA V-Rodder
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just updated post for the last few items I'm still looking for.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts