Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As title says, looking for a sundowner or reach seat for a 2011 Night Rod Special. Thanks in advance for any assistance

·
Registered
144 Posts
Can't speak to either of the above however I been using Corbin seats for years on different bikes and love them makes the ride much better. It does move u forward a little since it has room for a backrest in it.

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
17 Posts
I have a Sundowner on my 2009 vrscdx. I love it .
but after 14 hours butt still little sore until morning
revived and ready to go for more

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks but Corbin seats seem to be pretty expensive...don't really want to drop 700 bucks on a seat. Also after a quick search on their site it appears they only have 1 model available for the 2011 NRS which has dual back rests.

ga-jet, wanna sell it??? :D

·
Registered
144 Posts
Thanks but Corbin seats seem to be pretty expensive...don't really want to drop 700 bucks on a seat. Also after a quick search on their site it appears they only have 1 model available for the 2011 NRS which has dual back rests.

ga-jet, wanna sell it??? :D
Yeah they do only have the one model for our year you do not have to get the backrests and you can actually have them made without the backrest hole in it if you want.

Thats without the backrest inserted as I did not get them.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Yeah they do only have the one model for our year you do not have to get the backrests and you can actually have them made without the backrest hole in it if you want.

Thats without the backrest inserted as I did not get them.
PLEASE TELL ME ABOUT YOUR BAGS?!

Also, I have a sundowner seat but find it very wide on my night rod (not special, just vrscd) and doesn't really give me good control on my mid-pegs. You're on a dif bike with probably dif ergonomics than me (I'm 5'11") so YMMV.

·
Registered
144 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
I have the sundowner rider and passenger for sale. Comes off my "old" 2008 model.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Unfortunately I didn't get to porky's sundowner seat first, anyone else? Been keeping my eye on eBay but haven't seen any

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts