Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
gtrwagner
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone tell me where to get a higher sissy bar setup for a 2006 Vrsc with a Harley sundowner seat and low sissy bar setup. My wife says she feels like she is going to fall off the back. Easy guys...lol

Attachments

·
K.I.A. '07 AW
10,908 Posts
there were a couple of members here that fabricated their own taller sissy bars, and a couple that modified a kuryakn tall sissy bar to fit.

904 Posts
Your '06-A is still the narrow-framed V-Rod, so the (now discontinued) Kuryakyn bar is what exactly you need. Sets the backrest up a couple of inches to catch the small of her back, and sets it back a couple of inches giving her some more space. Follow the classifieds, used ones do come up occassionally. Or, as AOW mentioned, some members have fabricated their own.

Here's the Kuryakyn bar (along with the Kuryakyn Luggage rack) on my '04-A, with some dimensions if you have the facilities to get creative:

·
gtrwagner
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
THATS JUST WHAT I NEED FOR HER. ANYONE ON HERE HAVE ONE FOR SALE OR KNOW WHERE I CAN GET ONE..THANKS

Here's the Kuryakyn bar (along with the Kuryakyn Luggage rack) on my '04-A, with some dimensions if you have the facilities to get creative:

[/QUOTE]

·
That U in my mirror?
1,511 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts