Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
to keep it short and simple, "Hank" aka RF900R or something the V-rod parts scammer bought this driver seat and passenger seat off me on ebay for $173... he got the seat, sold the passenger seat part, and then opened a ebay case saying that the seat was not as described and the pin was broken!

long story short, he won the ebay case since all i could say was "hes lying, it was perfect", i had to give him a FULL refund AND the POS only sent back the drivers seat!! he sold the passenger! you can even see it in his sales!

so now i have a bank account thats over drawn by $110 (im a broke 25 year old, only had 63$ at that time)

ebay basically told me tough luck..

so here you go i got the front seat back, the "pin" is broken however this part 1) comes out 2) costs $2.75 cents from your local dealer 3) works without it, i put it back on to make sure..

i took the pics just now, 1 is of the broken pin..

price is $110 paypal shipped to your door in the US...

came off my 03 with a 180 tire.. not sure what else it fits.. things mint, only like 1200 miles on it

Attachments

·
Premium Member
10,816 Posts
anybody know if it will fit an 09 AW?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.