Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
BoostJunkie!
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sold!

(EVERYTHING IS SOLD!)

Bunch of stuff for sale, all is in nice used condition. I do except paypal. Prices I post DO include shipping to CONUS and I have priced stuff right IMO so no low ballers please as shipping some of this stuff will be rather exspensive. All parts came off 2006 nightrod D model, but I think alot of this stuff fits others. I prefer to not ship out of country,Thanks.

HD Sundowner front and rear seats with "Vrod" on seat (very nice shape) (SOLD)

Stock chrome bars off D model (nice used condition) (SOLD)

HD skull collection- front pegs/rear pegs/shifter peg and brake peg. (nice used condition) (SOLD)

HD (mid sport I believe) winshield and mounting. (very nice shape) (SOLD)

HD nylon sport saddlebags and all mounting for D model (probly any 180 tire frame) Zippers all work, rain covers are included, very nice shape overall not faded much at all like alot are. They have VRSC stamped on the side. (SOLD)

HD chrome baseplate with removeable luggage rack and HD small backrest. Fits the Sundowner above very nice. (Very nice shape for 180 frame (SOLD)

·
BoostJunkie!
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Will the Sundowner seat fit a 06 SE VRod?
I would think so but not positive, came off 2006 nightrod D model with the 180 rear end. I see you are located in Germany, As posted in original post I would prefer to not ship outside the states. Thanks.

·
Registered
338 Posts
I would take the pegs set. Pm me your PayPal. My skull theme mods are finally complete. :) Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

·
BoostJunkie!
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Pegs and backrest set up SOLD. Thanks fellas.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Payment sent for baseplate/rack/pad assembly. Package that baby nicely. Thanks

·
Registered
36 Posts
hi

i will take the sundowner seat with the rack and passenger back rest if this will fit the 2006 vrscr street rod . send me total price and shipping . also work with me on price if u can also include ur paypal i live in staten island ny 10309. ty
email me all the info : [email protected]

·
BoostJunkie!
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i will take the sundowner seat with the rack and passenger back rest if this will fit the 2006 vrscr street rod . send me total price and shipping . also work with me on price if u can also include ur paypal i live in staten island ny 10309. ty
email me all the info : [email protected]
Solo backrest and rack assm. is sold...sorry. I would assume the seat works on my bike and yours but you should make sure. I think 225.00 for the seats is very fair, they will be exspensive to package and ship. I have included shiping in the 225 so that would be the total.

·
BoostJunkie!
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Dan can u please confirm that the seats will fit a 2006 vrscr ready to send funds via paypal. Ty
It is for the 180 rear tire, which I believe is the VRSCA, VRSCB and VRSCD 2002-2006.......not sure if the R is the same or not.
EDIT....just did some searching on the forum here and looks to me the R uses its own special seat setup, so doesn't look like it will work for you, sorry buddy.

·
BoostJunkie!
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Still availible is winshield/bars/saddlebags.

·
BoostJunkie!
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Everything is SOLD! Thanks guys.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.