Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Snapper
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
** Both Seats Sold **

Hello all!

Selling some stuff from the garage not being used. I will be adding more as i go through it. First thing up for grabs is my stock seat and pillion, and a full Sundowner setup including sissy bar and matching pad. I pulled the Sundowner info straight from the HD site so you would have the part numbers and all. Both are in great condition. I will get pics up when i get hom from work.

Sundowner:
=============

Seat and pillion:
53432-02

Fits '02-'06 VRSCA, VRSCB and VRSCD models. Also fits '05-'06 VRSCSE models. Requires use of Fender Base Plate or One-Piece Luggage Rack (sold separately). Seat width 15.5"; pillion width 12.0".

MSRP US $269.95

Link to the HD Site

--------------------

Chrome Low Sissy Bar Upright:
51126-01A

Fits '02-'06 VRSCA, VRSCB, VRSCD and '05 VRSCSE models. Requires separate purchase of Fender Base Plate P/N 51120-01A or 51140-04A.

MSRP US $59.95

Link to the HD Site

--------------------

Touring Passenger Backrest Pad:
51569-01

Fits '02-'06 VRSCA, VRSCB and VRSCD models equipped with Low Sissy Bar Upright P/N 51126-01A or 51145-04A.

MSRP US $79.95

Link to HD Site

So my price for the Sundowner setup: $210 + Shipping

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Stock seat and pillion:
===================

(can't find the part numbers so i just pulled the cheapest seat price from Ebay for just the solo seat which means the pillion is free!)

$60 + Shipping

Again... i know the rules... I will update this thread with pics when i get home.

More to come as i go through stuff that hasn't been on in forever.

**Picture Update**

Stock Seat:

Sundowner Seat and Sissy Bar and Backrest:

·
Snapper
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
@ VrodG

Yes sir mr admin sir!

@ Rony Espana

PM replied to. Sundowner under consideration at this moment.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts