Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I got on this forum this morning I discovered that a "respected" parts supplier here in the Land of Oz is in receivership and I am out $900 for a Bassani exhaust I had ordered and not received. Apparently I got off lightly - and I would NOT like to be in the owner's shoes as several of the 1% clubs are after him....check out "Chopperworks gone bust" in the Aussie section.
So....my son woke up and we cooked breakfast and I took him home to his mother.
Too nice a day to sit around moping so I dragged the bike out of it's bag and went for a 200km run. Pic was taken on the foreshore in Mandurah, about 80km south of Perth. My new Bitchin seat is a vast improvement over the standard item.
Oh yes - my long awaited Conti Race Attacks finally arrived, got them fitted to my BST rims yesterday.No excuses now, I better fit said rims to the bike.
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
my brother lives in Perth and was bragging about 20 degrees today !!! bloody freezing here in the hills about 10 all day ....... seat looks awesome and rims will look mental on the bike !!! glad you not too wound up about the $$'s , just one of those things i guess :(

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
my brother lives in Perth and was bragging about 20 degrees today !!! bloody freezing here in the hills about 10 all day ....... seat looks awesome and rims will look mental on the bike !!! glad you not too wound up about the $$'s , just one of those things i guess :(
Thanks Watto :) Your bike looks great too mate - and its been a bloody beautiful day here.
No point in crying over Chopperworks/Parts Pro etc; I will go to my credit card provider and see what can be done. I wouldn't like to be in that guy's shoes though.....there are some BAD types over on the east coast!
I should be able to get my BST rims fitted in a week or so :)

·
Registered
658 Posts
Yeah it was great riding in Perth today
Nice weather for a winter's day 20 deg C or 68 deg F
My mates and I did a 300km ride to Dwellingup and then across the Serpentine Dam and cafe for lunch :D

·
Registered
92 Posts
Yeah. I went for a run down to Waroona for lunch via Del Park and Nanga Brook rds. Bloody cold in the forest, but otherwise the weather was great.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts