Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just to say we have had some dry weather this side o' th' Pond, but not much of the hot and yellow stuff. Still you do get the views as [or when] the clouds roll back.

Attachments

·
Non-erator
9,795 Posts
Beautiful rainbow. You should have placed your bike in the shot to make it look like it's the V-Rod at the end of the rainbow.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
mikep said:
Beautiful rainbow. You should have placed your bike in the shot to make it look like it's the V-Rod at the end of the rainbow.
Good idea Mike, but it was so fleeting a moment it took all my time to park up, dig the camera out and take that one. Perhaps I'll have to play with photoshop a while!

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
CRAZY CLIVE said:
is that really britain ? far to nice...

Yeah Clive -it's up north, now you know why we northerners are so uppity about the place :stilpoke:

What you on about left glove?????

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Vrod-Mike said:
Holy smoke that's a big license plate.

It's what we gotta do so all those nice speed-trapping cameras can get a good clear shot..............:banghead:

You can run on a smaller plate but it doesn't satisfy our MOT [ your DOT] :deal: rules; and if they get really pissed at you HM constabulary may well decide to have a quiet word.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
DOH :chair:

Probably was on my hand, camera in LHS outerpocket -one hand needed to get in there.

You are either very observant or need to get out more. :kiss:

I see it's pissing down again on this side of the river.....ahhhhhhhhhh summer

1 - 9 of 9 Posts