Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm very interesting in this build. Does anyone order anything from these guys?

·
VRSC est -03
2,630 Posts
Seen some of therir builds at youtube, some nice stuff going on there, seems to be serious business. Interesting. Update us how it turns out.
Box 39

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Seen some of therir builds at youtube, some nice stuff going on there, seems to be serious business. Interesting. Update us how it turns out.
Box 39
yeah i know them from youtube, but i found this company in my area - henne.us
will update you, tnx! 🤘

·
Registered
578 Posts
All that talent....can't buy taste I suppose. I just watched some of that video, was shocked to see they made those rims. I do think they are talented, but the cosmetics......

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
All that talent....can't buy taste I suppose. I just watched some of that video, was shocked to see they made those rims. I do think they are talented, but the cosmetics......
agree, however cnc work is not so simple. company i found also doing engines - up to 175 hp for street

·
Registered
578 Posts
agree, however cnc work is not so simple. company i found also doing engines - up to 175 hp for street
Well aware (I deal with CNC on the daily). Just saying, that's a ton of work for what I consider some ugly wheels. I DO think it's cool how they hid the rear brake rotor though. I notice they don't show a lot of the left side of the bike (i.e. how did they design their single swingarm??).

Other thought is that the bike is a tad too low to really corner (and doesn't appear adjustable).

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well aware (I deal with CNC on the daily). Just saying, that's a ton of work for what I consider some ugly wheels. I DO think it's cool how they hid the rear brake rotor though. I notice they don't show a lot of the left side of the bike (i.e. how did they design their single swingarm??).

Other thought is that the bike is a tad too low to really corner (and doesn't appear adjustable).
as i found out it comes with air suspension. here is single one, i guess this is a weeks of machinery =)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts