Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
That U in my mirror?
1,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fellow members: I want to share an interesting story with you. I just returned from Sturgis a couple days ago. Well, last week I am in Spearfish, I think it was Saturday, and I am gassing up along with my brother-in-law getting ready to ride the canyon etc,. We're waiting in line behind a van with California plates and we get to talking with the driver and his wife. We're shooting the bull about my '06 SE2 and I mention I'm about to replace the brake pads with Lyndall Pads. The guy I happen to be talking to is Paul Kittrell, the President and CEO of Lyndall Racing Brakes! What the hell are the odds of this? I jokingly ask Paul if he happended to have any pads in the van, he laughs, throws open the rear door and throws me two sets of pads for my bike. He goes on to tell us to stop by his booth when we're in Sturgis and he'll give us T-shirts and other goodies. The next day we go into Sturgis and stop at Paul's booth, shoot the bull for 20 minutes, get some T-shirts and other goodies and have a really nice time visiting.

I wanted to share this story with the members because it's not often you get a chance to meet, visit and enjoy the company of a CEO for a respectable business that makes a great product. I told Paul that I would share this with the forum members. His comment to me was please do, because it is people like me and the forum members that make his businees a success.

So if you happen to use or plan to use Lyndall Brake Pads, please drop Paul a note and thank him. Paul and his wife are truely nice people working hard to provide a great product to bikers.

·
Vendor
5,940 Posts
tray said:
Fellow members: I want to share an interesting story with you. I just returned from Sturgis a couple days ago. Well, last week I am in Spearfish, I think it was Saturday, and I am gassing up along with my brother-in-law getting ready to ride the canyon etc,. We're waiting in line behind a van with California plates and we get to talking with the driver and his wife. We're shooting the bull about my '06 SE2 and I mention I'm about to replace the brake pads with Lyndall Pads. The guy I happen to be talking to is Paul Kittrell, the President and CEO of Lyndall Racing Brakes! What the hell are the odds of this? I jokingly ask Paul if he happended to have any pads in the van, he laughs, throws open the rear door and throws me two sets of pads for my bike. He goes on to tell us to stop by his booth when we're in Sturgis and he'll give us T-shirts and other goodies. The next day we go into Sturgis and stop at Paul's booth, shoot the bull for 20 minutes, get some T-shirts and other goodies and have a really nice time visiting.

I wanted to share this story with the members because it's not often you get a chance to meet, visit and enjoy the company of a CEO for a respectable business that makes a great product. I told Paul that I would share this with the forum members. His comment to me was please do, because it is people like me and the forum members that make his businees a success.

So if you happen to use or plan to use Lyndall Brake Pads, please drop Paul a note and thank him. Paul and his wife are truely nice people working hard to provide a great product to bikers.

You know what would be great is for you to donate those items to the KC Rally, sure would be nice of you!:angeldev:

Like the saying goes, " What a small world!?"

·
Rallycaust Survivor
11,141 Posts
:plause: Great story!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts