1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered Used
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
I REALLY want a single sided swing arm Vrod. ( I know Zeek makes one $$$$$ )

Rolling chasis will be released this year ,per the website.

·
_NoHighLikeMostHigh_
2,130 Posts
I like it, but I'm biased.

·
Chad
263 Posts
I wanted to make over to show but way to much to do in just a short amount of time. Still an awesome V!

·
V's and Z's
4,093 Posts
shifter is black in the stock mid position...but I didn't see a rear brake pedal

·
Premium Member
5,718 Posts
shifter is black in the stock mid position...but I didn't see a rear brake pedal
Brakes are probably linked and using one master cylinder with a proportionary valve to work both front and rear.

·
Registered
818 Posts
Brakes are probably linked and using one master cylinder with a proportionary valve to work both front and rear.
Brake pedal is there. Hard to see, right at the bottom of the cover, just forward of the peg. Attached a pic with added help. Love those black controls and how well they blend in.

Attachments

·
Ron Cooper
1,809 Posts
am I the only one that thinks the bike has the wrong lines? Two Revo's in the top 30 thats cool but I don't think this bike all that compared to the other 25. Well maybe better than number 3 eeek

·
Premium Member
11,280 Posts
Love the bike but where's the gas tank?

·
Registered
818 Posts
Love the bike but where's the gas tank?
I am going to say that it went back to the standard location right there on top, most likely no more then 2 gallon tank.

I do like how they did split the radiator to both sides of the frame and the addition of the large oil cooler between the front frame pieces.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts