Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Frank
4,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Due to new job and trying to make more events like KC this year, I will be unable to use a Glencoe camping package for which I have already paid. I have a 50 amp 75 x 25 full hook-up RV camp site and 4 individual paid reservations for guests. All are good for the entire 15 day event starting Monday, July 30th and 5 nights of concerts starting August 5th. The 50 amp RV sites are sold out and they had a cost of $500. The individual passes now cost $300 each.

I will sell the RV spot for $350 and the individual passes for $250. If you buy them all, (worth $1700) I will go down to $1200! That is like getting the RV spot for free!

I have called Glencoe already and they explained the transfer procedure to me. Basically once I have a buyer, I will return the reservation slips along with the buyer's name and address to Glencoe overnight. They will then enter the new names into their computer system and send out the updated reservations. If time does not allow the new reservations to arrive before they depart for Sturgis, they can simple look up the names once they arrive on site. I will send copies of the original reservations to the buyer as well.

Interested?? Please PM me ASAP.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts