Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
jus cruizin
1,879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1. silver vented panels (go over battery under airbox) fr 06 "R" $20.00 plus shipping...great xtra set or for painting.
2. stock mirrors..silver color from 06 "R" $20.00 plus shipping
3. stock mirrors..black color from 06 "D" $20.00 plus shipping
4. turnsignal..stock set of four from 06 "R" wires been snipped but in xlnt cond. $25.00 plus shipping
5. Stock "D" or "R" chrome mufflers professionally modded by V-MOD. xlnt cond. $100.00 plus shipping
6. 3rd vol. only...3rd volume with heat shields from 07 "DX xlnt. cond. $25.00 plus shipping

·
Banned
868 Posts
I'd like to have the heat shields. Is it just the two from the 3rd volumn or the header shields also. Either way I'm interested.
Dana

·
jus cruizin
1,879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
danasmith69 said:
I'd like to have the heat shields. Is it just the two from the 3rd volumn or the header shields also. Either way I'm interested.
Dana
Dana it's ONLY the 3rd volume heatshields, and of course the 3rd volume.

·
Premium Member
10,801 Posts
PM sent on #1. Joe

·
Banned
868 Posts
Has anyone heard from Rico? I talked to him about the heat shields and sent my address to figure shipping and haven't seen or heard anything since. The heat shields are no big deal, just hope he's ok

·
REVOLUTION !!!
21,412 Posts
danasmith69 said:
Has anyone heard from Rico? I talked to him about the heat shields and sent my address to figure shipping and haven't seen or heard anything since. The heat shields are no big deal, just hope he's ok
He is up in Grand Haven on vacation.. His wife has checked in here the last few days on the Detroit Registry..

·
Banned
868 Posts
stomper said:
He is up in Grand Haven on vacation.. His wife has checked in here the last few days on the Detroit Registry..
Thanks, I was afraid something happened to him.
Dana

1 - 10 of 10 Posts