Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Motorboatin SumBitch
525 Posts
"We just want to clean up the doggone road," Harley Hanson, the exalted cyclops (WTF, seriously?) of the Klan's Realm of Georgia, said.

And the dudes name is Harley, not sure why that's funny but it is...not to all I'm sure

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
"We just want to clean up the doggone road," Harley Hanson, the exalted cyclops (WTF, seriously?) of the Klan's Realm of Georgia, said.

And the dudes name is Harley, not sure why that's funny but it is...not to all I'm sure
You know exactly why it's funny. Apparently his parents are just as low rent as he is (I am not convinced he didnt give himself that name either which is funnier)

·
Premium Member
9,332 Posts
Anyone who calls themselves an exhaulted cyclops in public is questionable. Anyone who willingly follows an exhaulted cyclops is certifiable.

·
Registered Idiot
5,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So I not the only one who finds this amusing, I thought I would get flamed for posting this.

·
The Massive Pr1ck
2,630 Posts
On occasion I see a KKK flag flying proudly in the front yard in that part of the state. Seems everyone needs someone or something to hate.

I'm happy just hating the squirrels eating up my bird seed. Soon I'll graduate to bigger and better things like air cooled motorcycles and those that ride them, soon followed by anyone who drives a "cage". I hope to be able to hate an entire race of people before I'm 60. :soapbox:

·
Shelby Stanga Rocks
8,199 Posts
I heard about this a few years back. May not have been GA. I think this is a stunt to remind the world they are still around. I do have to say that Daniel Carver had some of the funniest stuff on Howard Stern his quote Wake up white people. Howard knew how to make him sound like a dork.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts