Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a couple of questions here. i am drawing up my plans to make a DX bagger streetglide stylish in the future getting parts together slowly 1 by 1. 1st question is $300 a good price for a set of new takeoff streetglide saddlebags w/o hinges? 2nd question does anybody have a pic of a DX with these style hardbags so i can see if the pic matches the one i envision in my head...lol

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
really no one?

·
Premium Member
10,800 Posts
look at gslick's bike. She has those bags, redone to fit.

·
Registered
407 Posts
I would love to see pictures of the bags after they have been modified to fit a v-rod. Anyone have pics after the indentation has been moved?

·
Road Pheonix
3 Posts
Has anyone come up with a detachable bag kit? I want to put the bags 'Boost' used one my 08 AW. But I want to take them off when I am in town and such.

·
Back in Black
2,573 Posts
I made the brackets myself. They are dyna rigid lockable bags. I am gonna work on quick release this winter. More pictures in my signature. May sound rough but rear fender comes off in about 15 minutes. Not quick but doale if planned out. Need any more info let me know.

·
Premium Member
10,800 Posts
Why? I found that once you use the bags, you never take them off. I don't. Muscle bags will fit. Look at them. Hard bags like your 300 dollar ones will take some work, some hardware, some paint. The corbin bags are about the best looking. Joe

1 - 12 of 12 Posts