Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For the opening pic in the "Traction" article in the latest HOG Tales (got to my mailbox yesterday), they used a full-page spread of a 2007 Street Rod in black and red. The guy was leaned over pretty far, so I guess it's the only VRSC they could use...:angeldev:

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
I really love that pic!!! It's funny how the Street Rod pops up here and there. My local dealership had a demo day a few weeks agao, and the big ad that they had for it showed a guy leaning on a blue 06 Street Rod.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Just waiting for one of the less talented riders that can't handle an R to jump in with a sarky comment.......:moon:

Well actually I wanted to get in first.

·
Thread Killer
4,567 Posts
Just got it in the mail yesterday. It was actually a good read to. Who woulda thought, a Harley that Handles!!!!

·
The Engineer
316 Posts
I was thinking it must have been an orange and black bike and just a crappy pic. The "red" threw me, although it would have been a hot color combo.

·
In the Shark Tank!!!
1,633 Posts
black forks......:chair:

·
Still here, sort of
17,374 Posts
Do you think that maybe just maybe the MoCo is attempting to take back ownership of the V from us? :D

·
Registered
75 Posts
I'd love to see the picture... someone scan it in please...

·
Registered
249 Posts
YellowR said:
For the opening pic in the "Traction" article in the latest HOG Tales (got to my mailbox yesterday), they used a full-page spread of a 2007 Street Rod in black and red. The guy was leaned over pretty far, so I guess it's the only VRSC they could use...:angeldev:

He has some lean for sure but still a long way to go before making sparks!!

Here is a photo of the photo. Sorry, no scanner handy.

Attachments

·
Keep up Man! Geez.
1,006 Posts
Collectors Item now I guess. (For now)
I'm sure the 'R' will be re-born in another guise in the near future, when people may be more open to something so fricken COOL!!!!!!! (Oooops, sorry)

·
Registered
494 Posts
centralozzy said:
Collectors Item now I guess. (For now)
I'm sure the 'R' will be re-born in another guise in the near future, when people may be more open to something so fricken COOL!!!!!!! (Oooops, sorry)
Not a chance if the Buell 1125R takes off. They don't need to compete with themselves and the Buell market is clearly the sport bike lead-in for the large displacement, short stroke, H2O cooled V-Twin IMHO . . . I hope to own a collector's edition bike some day (i.e. the R). :D

·
Banned
3,752 Posts
Fletch said:
Not a chance if the Buell 1125R takes off. They don't need to compete with themselves and the Buell market is clearly the sport bike lead-in for the large displacement, short stroke, H2O cooled V-Twin IMHO . . . I hope to own a collector's edition bike some day (i.e. the R). :D
The VR line will have a new sport type version again. Hopefully!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts