Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Loved the ride of the Street Rod did a thosand miles in the week I owned it but it did feel a little inferior and a bit like I was riding a cheapie Harley so I traded it in on Thursday for a V Rod with big back wheel, killing all the birds with one stone but costing me another 6 Grand Sa la vi

·
Dilligaf
5,393 Posts
Congrats!

·
Registered
415 Posts
Vrscr

The R is the one for me. Done just under 2k now and loving it by the mile. I dont know why you should feel inferior or riding a cheap Harley. Its the business , full stop.Enjoy your new bike.

Cheers

Bryan Graham

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cheers guys Ill get some piccies over the weekend no offence Moto but over here they have gone from £11999 down over the last 18 months to £6750 brand new, not knowing that they were that price new I gave £6500 for it it was a 57 plate 6 weeks old with 134 miles on it, when I was offered £6000 from a dealer in p\x I thought id better jump at it, as they are discontinued now and there will not be a 2008 street rod the prices are likely to drop so that was part of the reasoning andi wanted a BIG BACK WHEEL !!!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts