Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if anyone out there makes a stock rear fender without the tail light hole.I think my bike looked way lower with the stock rear fender on!

·
Registered
247 Posts
Slammed Rod said:
Does anyone know if anyone out there makes a stock rear fender without the tail light hole.I think my bike looked way lower with the stock rear fender on!
Like the one on mine?

·
1130cc Ninja
3,972 Posts
i have seen an exact replica with no light hole.. gotta remember where that was... hmmmm

·
Registered USDA
4,229 Posts

·
O-FNG
321 Posts
I had a thin piece of sheet metal welded over the hole. The guage is very thin (like welding a beer can), so I found a guy that was skilled with this type of materials - too easy to burn thru the materials.

·
Premium Member
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
DDstreetrod said:
Like the one on mine?
Would like to see it on a non r model!! I think it would be sweet,but have to see it first.

·
Premium Member
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
jcolodny said:
I had a thin piece of sheet metal welded over the hole. The guage is very thin (like welding a beer can), so I found a guy that was skilled with this type of materials - too easy to burn thru the materials.
Any pics??

·
O-FNG
321 Posts
I will post pics in a few weeks, in the process of installing air shocks, and getting everything back together. It came out very nice.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts