Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I just bought a VRSCDX in Europe, and it came with V&H exhaust. Problem is where is here in Spain there is a motorbike inspection bikes need to pass every year, and emission and DBs are tested too, so mufflers and after market exhausts do not pass it, you have to go with stock.
I've seen best prices for these are on eBay, but I'm not sure if stock mufflers have the same specs and certificates in EU and USA and you never know what origin is the muffler you are buying.
Does anyone know if it is same or different part number for both?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Stock have an "e" certificate.
I save my stocks fir future.
In the netherlands we dont gave a bike inspection yet.
I drive the screamin eagle version.

Stocks...dont cost much here..about 100 euro you find them at secondhand websites.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's great, bike inspections are good, but a pain having to change the exhaust system. Can you recommend a second hand website there? I need the night rod ones.

·
VRSC est -03
2,582 Posts
One of the good things about riding a motorcycle here in Norway is that there is no annual vehicle inspection of motorcycles. Thank God. Some bureaucrats regularly try to put an end to it, but so far the mc organizations have managed to stop that process.
For those of you who run a standard exhaust system on your Night Rod, you can retrofit mufflers from Kerker/Supertrapp. A simple solution for "better" sound and still run stock headers set up.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts